***TELEHEALTH SERVICES FOR NEW & EXISTING PATIENTS***
*THE MAJORITY OF ALL INSURANCE CARRIERS HAVE TELEHEALTH COVERAGE HOWEVER IT VARIES BY POLICY HOLDER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR POLICY FOR TELEHEALTH SERVICE COVERAGE*
We now have successfully launched our very own in house telehealth solution. You are able to schedule appointments with your own provider or anyone one of our providers at KAP.
ADVANTAGES Of KAP TELEHEALTH
- Better health care management and convenience with your child's own provider
- Less exposure to sick patients waiting in an urgent care or ER facility
- No urgent care or ER costs
- No transportation time or costs
- No need to take time off work
- Less time in waiting room
Our In-house nurse triage line will use their best judgment in identifying and recommending patients for telemhealth services.
Patients may be referred to these services for the following care:
[Acute Uncomplicated Issues] [Medication management] [Lab Results Review] [Chronic Care Management]
[Referrals] [ADHD Management] [Pre In-Office Assessment]
**Other services will be determined by our in-house nurse triage/provider**
Once telemhealth services are determined appropriate, we will:
- Our Telehealth Minor Consent or Over 18yr Consent & Vault Consent must be received prior to scheduling the appointment.
- Staff will collect payment for telehealth at time of scheduling.
- Telehealth that is not covered by your Insurance plan/policy holder, and self-pay patients who do not have insurance, KAP will collect for services rendered at time of scheduling.
TELEHEALTH ONLINE FORMS
TELEHEALTH ACCESS & TESTING INFO