Welcome to Our Practice
Kid Approved Pediatrics, would like to update you on the precautions our office is taking to provide a safe environment for you and your families and to put your minds at ease while visiting our practice.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees about hand washing before and after patient care. We monitor staff daily and check temperatures. Any sign of illness, they are sent home for quarantine. We have a dedicated restroom for employees to use.
- Designated exam rooms for the well & sick. Rooms are sanitized after each use & have dedicated supplies.
- Dedicated isolation rooms and a dedicated restroom for possible COVID type symptom patients. Rooms are sanitized after each use & have dedicated COVID ONLY supplies.
- We have setup an outside triage area for HIGH RISK COVID patients and have COVID triage and testing kits that we can send to multiple laboratories.
- We have & will continue to supply hand sanitizer check-in/out, common areas, waiting areas & antibacterial soap in all restroom & exam rooms.
- If the patient is experiencing a fever of 100+, cough, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath please let us know so appropriate safety precautions can be made for your appointment.
- When entering for a sick appt our office personnel may be wearing eye protection, mask, gloves & gowns for infection control.