Kid Approved Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Kid Approved Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build lifelong relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence, and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
We ask that you bring your child's immunization records, insurance card, and drivers license. If you have a HSA/FSA card please bring this for payment.
What to Expect for your first visit:
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.
No Show or Cancellation Fees less 24hr (Including same day) prior to appointment time.
3 or more no shows in one year the fee doubles. If a pattern emerges the business manager will determine if discharging the practice is warranted.
- $50.00 fee applies for Well/ADHD/Med Check/Telehealth Appt
- $25.00 fee applies for Sick/Nurse/Flu Appt